I realized ...

4:59 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Know what’s funny? When people think whatever they do is because they want to do it that way but its actually Allah who has already decided it for them and people are just following it blindly thinking they got the brains behind it. It’s funny when I think about my origin; why I am where I am and why am I doing what I am doing…why am I typing here? Huh?

As I was studying neuroscience and the neural impulses that are generated every second or millisecond or even less, depending on the type of fibre; its hard to believe that there is a more powerful being that decides all this. That we don’t even think about mostly…some doubt it, but ITS THERE!

Some say we can change our destiny.. can we really? I say we can’t, we can only change ourselves and be more devoted to Allah, pray more, do more charity, but we can’t really change it … whatever has to happen will happen all we can do is act accordingly to let it happen. Act accordingly is not a choice, not even if you’re jumping out your window, banging your head on the wall, praying or??? You name it. Than what is our choice? Maybe choosing the right or wrong, this is where Allah gives us a bit space and watches how smart we are, but guess what… whatsoever you choose is actually what he wants of you.

When I was little I could never understand the inside meaning of a lot of things, like “I recognized God by my failures” I did not know what on earth it meant until I came across circumstances that left me dumbstruck. Numerous knock backs helped realize how worthless I am. There has to be a divine power that leads me, gives me strength, courage, confidence and when a little over confident it slams me back to reality.

What is it? I often asked myself. Perhaps I was too confused of the whole notion. It isn’t at the top of my head, behind me, or beside me, covering its face until I do something wrong to catch me and make me go through tests. It’s in my heart and its everywhere at the same time. And it listens to me; it answers me every time I truly spoke to it. Every time I suffered, cried, longed, stressed, broke down, or got to my knees realizing and accepting my limitations, my weakness, my fragility, my faults, my defects and my puniness. I realized its existence, I realized its love for me, I realized its decisions for me, and I realized my destiny!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you have realized things much earlier which other people take life to understand.

There are very few people who learn from their failures :) Best of luck!